PDA

View Full Version : Leather Saddlebags size

itamarmo
08-01-2008, 03:23 PM
hi,
I want to buy Leather Saddlebags but i have to buy theme from the internet because in my county there isn't one store that sell Saddlebags and I understand that the Gz has limited size of saddlebags... so any one can tell me the sizes that he has and if he has a model or a link for a store because i'm sending my friend that going to the stated to buy them for me or just pick it up...
thank you and sorry about my bad english
Itamar
GZ250 99

Sarris
08-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Yo;

I like the Suzuki OEM pony express syle as I think they are the right scale for the bike although they are a bit on the small size. Search the site for "Saddlebags" and you'll find a herd of info on peoples opinions of sizes, makes, and websites where to find them. You also will need saddlebag supports and there are a bunch of threads for them as well.

Good luck.

:chop:

Water Warrior 2
08-02-2008, 03:11 AM
There is also a good variety of fabric bags that are expandable for greater capacity. This alows you to go wider without going too long or too deep.

cconleyjr
08-02-2008, 04:19 AM
backpacks suck they make my back hurt good luck with your search I got mine on ebay

itamarmo
08-14-2008, 01:38 PM
does anyone know a store in NYC that sell saddlebags? and what dimensions are good for the GZ?
plz give me some stores and Dimensions...

Dupo
08-16-2008, 01:23 AM
If i remember correctly ... the ones i had for the GZ were 11" wide x 4 or 5" deep and 9" tall. Very close to that.

NYC? I believe theres a place in jersey ... drop shipper for an online store ... cant remember now who the heck it was. I even posted on it a long time ago. They have a website AND an ebay store.