PDA

View Full Version : Seat mod peg mod?

masterkeosk
04-28-2009, 12:55 AM
This may seem like a bit of an off question but has anyone that took the passenger seat off tried taking the pegs off too? Just thinking why do they need to be there if they can be taken off.

Easy Rider
04-28-2009, 08:26 AM
This may seem like a bit of an off question but has anyone that took the passenger seat off tried taking the pegs off too? Just thinking why do they need to be there if they can be taken off.

Unless you have really LONG legs, the rear pegs makes a nice place for your feet while cruising. It gives a different posture position and cuts down on wind resistance a bit.

dannylightning
04-28-2009, 01:39 PM
i took my passenger seat off. it never crossed my mind to remove the rear pegs. if you ever need to ride a passenger it only takes a second to throw that seat back on. you never know, some hot babe may want a ride around the block some time. haha

Dupo
04-28-2009, 03:05 PM
you never know, some hot babe may want a ride around the block some time. haha

That's happened a few times with the shadow :2tup:

dannylightning
04-28-2009, 03:27 PM

i can imagine it would. do you have a back seat for that thing or are you a gentleman and make them ride on the rear fender haahaha

Sarris
04-28-2009, 04:10 PM
I removed mine & put on covers. See this post. Rear Pegs (http://www.gz250bike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1687&hilit=+rear+pegs)

:)

dannylightning
04-28-2009, 07:00 PM
I removed mine & put on covers. See this post. Rear Pegs (http://www.gz250bike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1687&hilit=+rear+pegs)

:)

looks good, i really don't mind the rear pegs being on there but that does look kind of cool.. i like the emblem on the wind sheild too.

Easy Rider
04-29-2009, 09:50 AM

Chicks dig RED Shadows even more, right ??? :roll:

Dupo
04-29-2009, 02:15 PM

i can imagine it would. do you have a back seat for that thing or are you a gentleman and make them ride on the rear fender haahaha

Theres been some fender riding ... but hey, its their choice if i dont have the double seat on.

dannylightning
04-29-2009, 03:51 PM
Theres been some fender riding ... but hey, its their choice if i dont have the double seat on.

sounds like a pain in the ass, literally