PDA

View Full Version : Parts

TSUMBA
05-26-2011, 01:23 PM
I have three crome frame covers in great condition. two stock rearview mirrors (one is a little scratched) and a rear seat for sale. I will sell cheap. If interested please post.

New2GZ
06-12-2011, 12:09 AM
pics of the frame covers? is it both left and right? is there any rust or imperfection ?

TSUMBA
06-15-2011, 12:23 AM
no rust or imperfections, I bought a set to replace a missing right cover. Since I chopped the back off the bike I have no need for them. Happy to send as many pics as you want...thursday.

TSUMBA
06-19-2011, 01:43 AM
for some reason i cannot respond to your email. I will be happy to sell you all for $30 or just the frame covers for $20. Let me measure exactly to get a proper shipping cost. I have bought parts before that have come supper bubble wrapped with an exterior brown paper wrap. This seems to cut down on shipping. I can box it all up for you, but that will prob. run $40 or more. I will also go to the post office and ask them if they know a cheaper way.if you ar elocal you can just pick them up at the house. I just don't want to throw parts away b/c i don't know anyone local who has a gz.