PDA

View Full Version : Flame decals

Black Warrior
06-04-2011, 02:48 PM
What do you think?
I have just finished, so there are some air bubbles inside, but they will disappear within a week a so....
I like it :cool:

geezer
06-04-2011, 04:34 PM
thats mutha effin boss dude :2tup:

blaine
06-04-2011, 05:37 PM
I like the carbon fiber look. :) :cool:

geezer
06-04-2011, 08:43 PM
suddnly wish mine was black

Cooteboy
06-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Those decals look awesome!! My front fender has a scrape from being dumped. Hmm.... I wonder if that could cover it up.

BTW the "Black Warrior" has some awfully white legs :lol: - nice shorts and black socks though :rawk:

Black Warrior
06-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks for your opinion .... :2tup:
to Cooteboy: "Black Warrior" is because of my bike :cool: ! For the other stuff - no comments :neener:

I have cut some new stickers - once they are on the bike, pics will be posted.

Black Warrior
06-25-2011, 04:13 PM
It's been raining since this morning, so instead of going for my usual Saturday ride (yes, I do that sometime :roll: ) I have decided to do something else...
Recently, I bought a GPS carrier for motorcycles, but a battery in my GPS sucks, therefore I had to find a way to install a 12V outlet. There was a post somewhere on this forum about the same issue, but no one has shown where to install the adapter. After about an hour of staring at the bike I managed to find a suitable place. The final installation looks rather clean, almost stock... At least that what I think :cool:

P.S. I do apologize for not making a separate post. I thought it's reasonable to continue here, since it's not a complete "how to", just some pics of a nice looking accessory.

Water Warrior 2
06-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Good pics and a well thought out install from the looks of it. Just be sure to tidy up the long coil so it won't get in your way or catch on something.