PDA

View Full Version : Rear Turn Signals

mcintyre_aerospace
09-25-2007, 04:53 AM
Well yet again I need help, so ill ask here. The other day I went outside to find that my rear right turn signal was smashed up. Not the entire assembly, just the chrome part. I don't really know what happened, but I need a new turn signal now. The motorcycle store wants around $60, which i don't have. Is there any other turn signals from other Suzuki's or other bikes that will replace these and look good. Sorry for my ignorance and the stupidity of this question, if you can help, Thank you.

Jaime
09-25-2007, 06:05 AM
You can use lots of universal turn signals and much cheaper, just check if they've got a M10 thread; as most (I don't know if you call it M10 too...).
There are turn signals of these starting at 5$.

jonathan180iq
09-25-2007, 08:40 AM
Jaime's right. Universal is probably the way to go. However, for factory parts at low prices, I'd go with www.ronayers.com (http://www.ronayers.com)

Also, for what it's worth, almost all Suzuki cruisers use the same rear signal casing.

Good luck,
Jonathan

Badbob
10-01-2007, 05:51 PM
You can use lots of universal turn signals and much cheaper, just check if they've got a M10 thread; as most (I don't know if you call it M10 too...).
There are turn signals of these starting at 5$.

Yes, its called M10 in the US.