PDA

View Full Version : Heated Gear.

Water Warrior 2
09-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Time to sell off some heated gear.
I have the Tour Master heated pants and full sleeve liner(size L) that I rarely wore. Also some size 12 heated insoles for your feet. Pretty much new condition and includes a controller that will power up all items that interconnect.
Note, a GZ will not have the capacity to run this outfit effectively. You will need a bike with a greater charging system.
Hoping to sell to some one in B.C. or at least Canada to avoid some shipping costs.
Over a $400.00 value new. $200.00 + shipping would be a fair deal.

bpdchief
09-19-2012, 11:17 PM
If you had Air Conditioned gear I might be interested. Gets HOT here in Florida

jonathan180iq
09-20-2012, 04:39 PM
That's a great deal!
And for those of you who want to brave riding in winter, I rode year-round. After just two or three bone-chilling rides, I was ready to sell my frozen testes for heated gear.

This shouldn't last long.

Water Warrior 2
09-20-2012, 10:05 PM
I rode one winter in Edmonton with a 125 Suzuki 2 stroke as transportation. It always started but a lot of kicking was needed. No heated gear but many layers of clothing. Yup, I still got half frozen. Was stopped once by a LEO who wanted my license and registration. That was the last time my wallet was in the most inner layer. Numb fingers, buttons and zippers don't play well together. :lol: :lol:

jonathan180iq
09-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Ok, I usually rode with a thin inner layer of gloves and a then a nice windproof set on top. On one particularly longer-than-I-anticipated ride, I literally had to stop, remove my gloves, and stick my hands under the fairings just above the engine to get some feeling back in my finger tips.
You know it's becoming an issue when you can't tell that you've pulled the clutch in without looking to make sure... :?