GZ 250 Forums

GZ 250 Forums (http://www.gz250bike.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Models/Manufacturers (http://www.gz250bike.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Even more LEDs added to the shadow (video) (http://www.gz250bike.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2292)

Dupo 04-29-2009 02:46 PM

Even more LEDs added to the shadow (video)

Now i have the entire engine compartment done and both wheels. I have one small one to put on the right side of the front wheel, a second red one in the hypercharger and ground effects. Then im done lighting the night sky.

I am slowly progressing. Should have the entire thing done this week.

[youtube:2lzpvirf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMgVXoO_CTo[/youtube:2lzpvirf]

dannylightning 04-29-2009 04:03 PM

Re: Even more LEDs added to the shadow (video)

looking good, how many led's do you have on there in that video hows that hypercharger i see on your bike working out. are those worth the money..

Dupo 04-29-2009 09:22 PM

Yea, they are definitely worth the money. Nice HP increase, plus they look cool as hell with the butterflies flapping away on idle.

I 'think' im over 130 LEDs as of right now.

BusyWeb 04-29-2009 10:24 PM

Hi, Mr. Dupo.
Looks wonderful....
Are those 130 LED powered from motocycle?
They looks like high-bright RGB LEDs, and might using some ampage...
How's power usage???
Anyway, two thumb's up... :rawk: :rawk:

music man 04-29-2009 10:46 PM

hey dupo what song is that playing, i know i have heard it, just can't seem to place it.

dannylightning 04-30-2009 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dupo
Yea, they are definitely worth the money. Nice HP increase, plus they look cool as hell with the butterflies flapping away on idle.

130, crazy..

Dupo 04-30-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BusyWeb
Hi, Mr. Dupo.
Looks wonderful....
Are those 130 LED powered from motocycle?
They looks like high-bright RGB LEDs, and might using some ampage...
How's power usage???
Anyway, two thumb's up... :rawk: :rawk:

yep, powered from the battery. virtually zero impact on power. can leave these on for days and not run the battery down.

Dupo 04-30-2009 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by music man
hey dupo what song is that playing, i know i have heard it, just can't seem to place it.

Im not sure who the heck it is. Ever since youtube went all commando on videos with <gasp> copyright infringements on songs .. you can only pick from their selections. Like people are losing money over some home videos with music to it lol.

Dupo 04-30-2009 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannylightning
Quote:

130, crazy..

thank you!

dannylightning 04-30-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by music man

Im not sure who the heck it is. Ever since youtube went all commando on videos with <gasp> copyright infringements on songs .. you can only pick from their selections. Like people are losing money over some home videos with music to it lol.

if you have windows movie maker on your computer you can add any music you have to a video. that program came with my computer.

if you don't know if you have it, do a search on your computer that is if it's not a apple computer. not sure if it came with xp or only vista, if you don't have it you can probably get it for free at microsoft.com i remember trying to put some music to a video on youtube and there was Hadley any music available.