View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 09:38 AM   #41
music man

Re: Convert your GZ250 into a 346cc!!!

He(Jordan) on top of everything else did not come in here whining about how much money or the bike that he lost on this supposed (obviously failed) experiment, which also tells you he didn't do it in the first place, because the first thing anybody else on this site would do if that happened to him/her is come on here and tell everyone, don't do it, I lost a 1,000 dollars on this failed miserable experiment....etc, etc.

Also Jordan "claims" to now ride a "Ducati" (ewwwww I am so impressed), that no one has EVER seen even so much as a glimpse of as far as I know, and hasn't been on here since except to chime in on some other subject once or twice, which further tells you that this NEVER happened, otherwise he would have responded to this mound of posts to the contrary.

I, like Jonathan have nothing else useful to add to this discussion, made obvious by my rant on the person who started it in the first place, and who Like Jonathan said, has done nothing for this site(of course maybe I haven't either, but at least everything I say is based in truth). All he has done is add fairy tales that he has fabricated in his own mind, just to try to impress all of us, when all we want to do is, is enjoy our little slices of heaven (the fun yet slow GZ) in peace, not in Pieces.

Also most people that have chimed in on this thread are not saying that it can't be done just that it doesn't make any financial or power gain sense to even try to do it, your gonna go that far to go 5-10 miles per hour faster(if that) and probably cut the life span of your engine by 1/2 (or More),and spend ALOT OF MONEY doing it, all this comes up to a grand total of $Doesn't Make Sense$.

Login or Register to Remove Ads