Thread: small bike
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:55 AM   #33
Moedad

Re: small bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Warrior
The one thing about rider training courses is the fact that they are not all the same. The more complete and involved they are the more you will learn. Some course are one Saturday afternoon in a parking lot and away you go. Others are much longer and involved with more time to develope riding skills and confidence. The course Lynda and I attended was 30 hours long and we had excellant instruction. Even after decades of riding I did learned quite a bit which translates into more skill and confidence. This also gave Lynda as a new rider the time and practice to overcome any fears about not being able to ride safely. She has become an excellant rider and enjoys the freedom of 2 wheels instead of a cage.
I am sorry for Alan who didn't get much from his riding course. But it was not a total lose I am sure.
The class Alan and I took was 4 hours of classroom the 1st night, and 6 hours (approx) each on a Saturday and Sunday morning. Dang thing cost $250 too (aye, there's the rub). Yours would've cost $468.75 at that rate.

Login or Register to Remove Ads