View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 06:45 AM   #55
beemerchef

Re: 48 States in search of Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman13
I thank you for your encouragement! The name, well thats just something I go by here and there, a remnant of my "glory" days customizing cars and winning shows. Most everyone calls me Brooks. I hope that I can meet up with you before you get too far away. Just to have a night to talk would actually mean a lot.

I havent worked for a restraunt for a few years, altho I have been a Magician that has worked some of the nice places here and in Indiana, lol.
Got your e mail. Magician!... As you travel slow to take it all in, place an inexpensive add in the local paper as a Magician for kids parties, birthdays... don't charge much, create a path, a name, a reputation... before you know it the newspapers and TV channels will want to interview this "crazy motorcycle traveling Magician"... Do it for free (tips!!!) at Fairs... Art Shows (get a city permit first!). Print some "Leisure Cards"... pas them up... A great diversion from these economical times we are going through!!!
Hey, a few years back I saw this guy ridng a Harley and cooking the most basic dishes, I think he has a book now called "cooking with fire", I mean stuff one could do their eyes closed, and he end up on Jay Leno!!! Go figure...
Motorcycle + Magic + Blog... Hit some motorcycle Rallies... there is one every day in the summer!!! If just one $ everyone gives you!
Anyhow... will reply soon...
Ara & Spirit

Be well... Ara & Spirit

Login or Register to Remove Ads