View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #13
music man

Re: Full vs three quarter

Hey Dupo, Arkansas is another one of those states, wear your seatbelt or the Gestapo will lock you up, but crack your head like an egg on the pavement on your motorcycle, we don't give a shit.

Here is the STUPIDEST part though, IF you are 21 and older you don't have to wear a helmet, 18-20 you do, its like the underage Drinking law, when you turn 18 you are an adult, we expect you to be responsible for yourself, to fight for your country if you are needed, but you are not responsible enough to chose whether or not to drink, or to wear a helmet on a motorcycle.

I actually had a friend of mine that that happened to once. When he was 18 he joined the National Guard, before he ever even got out of AIT school they sent him a notice telling him his unit that he wasn't even officially in yet was going to Iraq (the first time, DESERT STORM). He stayed there for about 6-7 months, when he got back, he was still only 19, he wanted to go out and celebrate, so we go to the liquor store (He wore his Dress Uniform thinking that he surely wouldn't get carded like that right, WRONG They wouldn't let him buy a damn thing.

Some freedom he was risking his life for huh??? Just some food for thought. By the way, I am in no way UN-American, I just think that some of our policies are thought up by crack-heads.

Login or Register to Remove Ads