View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #15
dannylightning

Re: led kit and visability at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Bo
I put some on this weekend... 18 on the left and 18 on the right. All held on by double sided sticky tape. I chose green to match the color of my bike. Here is a photo.

They are actually not quite as bright as the picture shows. I am not very good at night photography. They light up the engine perfectly and really brighten up the road beneath you.
damn dude that thing is lit up like the 4th of july.. that would really get noticed at night..

looks good, i don't think i want to go quite that bright. im thinking 3 or 4 on each side of the engine and 4 of them under the rear fender. just enough to get noticed.

if you hook these thing direct to the battery with a toggle switch to turn them off and on it wont put drain on the battery when there off right?? seems like the easiest way to hook them up. when i was younger i had some neon lights in side of my car and i think that was how i hooked them up to the car.

i love things that light up for some reason. if its got colorful lights i'm in love ahahah

Login or Register to Remove Ads