View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 10:43 AM   #22
Easy Rider

Re: what does a hyper charger do to your gas milage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupo
I do not come on here and give 'stock' bike owners crap and say their stock bikes are shit/slow/dumb.
Yes you absolutely DO. Just a few days ago you were putting down any bike smaller than a 750 as a "toy, put-put bike".......and claiming that EVERYBODY would eventually want a bigger bike.
Talk about NOT BEING HELPFUL in a GZ forum.......... :skull:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupo
Let them take the info submitted and make their OWN decisions.
Except that you are not allowing all the information to be submitted. That's bias and censorship, plain and simple. The fact IS that most modifications to pipes and air boxes are ILLEGAL under Federal law. You can piss and moan about that all you want but you cannot change that fact.

As for the performance issue, I believe that the gain is not worth the time and effort......and if you want more power, you should get a bigger/more powerful bike. That OPINION doesn't match yours so you think it is alright to stiffle it.

And finally, you will notice that the post that started this included the line:
"Now......if you like to tinker just for the sake of it, fine, go ahead."

I think that anybody thinking about spending money, sometimes a LOT of money, should consider it carefully and should know that it MIGHT not be as great as some would make it seem.

NOW......if what you are really saying is "Its MY game and if you don't like MY rules, censorship and all, they you can get out"......then stop beating around the bush and just say that so it will be clear to all.