View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 08:32 AM   #27
dannylightning

Re: S50 reviews / chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneyunguy
Anything's possible, I guess?? Wouldn't do any harm as they just want to sell stuff.

They had an S50 listed that I saw and called them up and asked about it, that's when they told me it was sold (4,399.00). So we got to chatting and I told him I wanted to upgrade from GZ250 to the S50. He said to me, you should come in and sit on and M50 and take it for a test ride.

the m50 is one of the best feeling bikes i have ever set on. this may sound strange but to me it felt just like setting on a larger gz250 not sure if it is just the way the bike was balanced or what but it did not feel much different. the limited edition orange and black m50 was super cool too. if it were not for the price i would have loved to get one. the fule injection is probably better, you also get much better gas milage. my volutia getss about 32 mpg and the newer version the c50 FI is rated around 50mpg if my memory serves me correct.

i would really like to get that suzuki m109r limited edition in white. when i first saw one i was like that bike is really cool but relly weird, when i saw a few of them go down the street i was like damn that bike is cool and now i think there killer. i think its too big for me tho, kind of hard to reach the handle bars and it is expensive.