View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 01:38 PM   #28
swistech

Re: I bought my first bike today

Yes the kit is made to order. (read below)
The stock carburetor from the factory is designed to meet Import Regulations ... not peak performance. Once you install or modify an exhaust or intake, you have put your bike into a leaner condition that will eventually destroy your engine due to heat from running lean. If you notice any popping, you are extremely lean. Our jet kit provides the parts and installation instructions to enrich all the circuits in the carb, to fix this problem, and add performance you can feel in the seat.

This is not just some jets in a bag, it is a comprehensive jet kit, addressing all throttle positions, throttle response, and each kit is custom made to your bike and its modifications. Replacing just the jets does not address 1/4-3/4 throttle, or throttle response, only full throttle. This Kit is for all throttle positions, and throttle response.

Please let us know year, exact model, level of modification, and altitude, so we can tailor our kit to the needs of your bike. All of these factors affect kit design.

I am purchasing MusicMans carb and putting this kit on it.