View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #23
ArizonaKev

Re: I bought a new bike!

Now mrlmd1, I have no desire to start a flame war here, but I really have to say that your negative disposition towards rednecks makes me madder than a one-legged stripper tryin' to do a table hop! In fact, I'm more frustrated than a mosquito in a mannequin factory, I tell you whut!

As a guy who grew up riding dirt bikes, shootin' guns, throwing firecrackers at his cousins, and fishing at the lake with his granddad, I can honestly say that :

1. Not everyone you would consider a "redneck' is one, and many you may not see as rednecks really are.
2. I have known A LOT of different kinds of people, and rednecks are neither less responsible nor less courteous than supposed "proper" people, or whatever you refer to everybody else as.
3. I have to wonder what kind of horrible experience you had with a redneck as a child to be so spiteful towards them.

You know, they got therapy for stuff like that. And before you go gettin' more upset than a piano player in a marchin' band, maybe you otter' go git you some! :lol:

AZ Kev

Login or Register to Remove Ads