View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 09:51 AM   #7
LilNinja77

Hello Molly, would love to join you for a ride sometime. Where in northeast NC are you at, I just spent 5 hours riding through there on the ninja yesterday in all that rain! Needless to say the "ole girl" needs a wash now to get all that road-grime off. I don't want to impose a time upon you since you have a busy schedule, so just let me know whenever you know you'll have a free day for riding. I can ride down to your area or you mine, or meet in the middle, whatever works out. I'll be moving across the state at the end of April, so I hope we can get together before then. Thanks for the invite!

BTW, the sportster 1200 is the king of Harleys in my mind, would love to have one myself but for now that is an expense that's a little too steep. If/when I buy a cruiser it'll probably be the Vulcan 500, it's got the Ninja 500 parallel twin in it and fits me like a glove :drool: I've never been a huge v-twin kinda guy, but I absolutely love the parallel twins. Meh, if anything my next bike will likely be smaller than the Ninja 250, it has all the power I need for street riding and touring and I see no reason to get something larger/faster when it would just be superfluous. I look forward to riding with another fellow 250 sometime, let me know when you can make it!
Ride safe

~By a route obscure and lonely,
haunted by ill angels only~