View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #4
SpiritOaks

Re: It's me, SpiritOaks ~ Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonehead
Might shoulda bought some boots before the jacket. :lol:

Smart ass!! :crackup Actually I have my HARLEY steel toed boots from 14 years ago...like brand new because I used to RIDE...not much of a workout there for them other than the soles right in front of the heel. ROFL

Cayuse, I am originally from Sarasota...born and raised...then moved to Bradenton for a couple of years...then eventually made my way to Tampa in '94...and we've been in Thonotosassa for 9 years in June. We are right in the northeast quadrant of I-4 & I-75...hop skip and a jump to darned near anywhere...love it!
Haven't yet taken her on the interstate. The 2000 that I was going to buy had a windshield and I had plans of removing it...but the bike that I bought does not have one and let me tell you, there IS a huge difference. Over 45mph and I feel like I'm on a rocket....and I am guessing it's the wind attempting to push me off the back and not sheer speed. :tongue: I have only put about 10 miles on her so far...driving her home from Plant City on the back country roads (WONDERFUL drive!) and then yesterday to the tag office in Brandon, which was mostly "back" roads, but needed to run up to the atm on 60...so had to get into some real traffic...lunch hour at that.
I have a feeling I will be cruising Ybor often. :biggrin:
[center:2upkx24c]Oort Gray Metallic YHG[/center:2upkx24c]