View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
Peachy140

A new member wanting to say hi to every one

Hello every one my names Chris, I'm 29 from Gibraltar. I've had a Suzuki Marauder GZ250 for almost two years now that I bought second hand from someone I work with who bought it from someone else I work with who... recurring. This goes back to the first name on the log book earning her the nick name "The village bike".

My bike has just spent a total of 3 months in two garages and after just getting it back 2 days ago I am already seeing problems which could be costly. I did a google search for the problems Ive found since getting the bike out of the garage and this forum was the best resource I found, so much so that I decided to sign up.

Ive got a fair amount of experience on forums having run several of my own for pleasure and work in the past. I'm a regular user on other forums so I'm generally a fair player, although please excuse my netspeak and bad spelling. Having read the rules prior to posting I'll do my best to curb it.

Despite having owned and ridden mopeds, racing replicas, scramblers and road bikes for the last 12 years, Im by no means an expert but Ill gladly share my limited experience in any way I can for the benefit of the community.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Chris

Login or Register to Remove Ads