View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 12:04 PM   #96
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo
Re: Not the speed I expected.

Have they? You have systematically picked out the worst you could find on shadowriders and displayed it here for all to see the 'bullies' at play. You have spent approx. 20 posts trying to flame shadowriders and its members to nothing more than a bunch of low IQ meat heads who pick on people. That's nice. Shall i reference your last several posts and make an assumption of your character based on my experience with you?

Did you miss where those guys, once you pass their 'fuck off noob' hazing, will sell you parts cheaper than you could ever find elsewhere? Where some of these guys have sent free small parts to members that were looking for something specific? Where you can get price cuts from the guys who advertise (whoa, two big banners, so much advertising) on that site? The guys who actually hand make the products are members there and will cut you a deal for being a shadowriders member and even give you free shipping. Did you miss where they offer the best technical info on shadows anywhere on the net? It is a great group of guys who want things run they way they want them run. If you cannot conform to their ways, you arent very welcomed. If you can post, use the search button, take 'fuck off' and brush it off your shoulder, you are fine. If you are going to be a thin skinned asshole who needs to make trouble or tell them how to run their house, then you can literally fuck off.

Case in point, you have a friend who has new rugs put in. They want you to take your fucking shoes off in their house. You refuse, argue and tell them they are wrong for wanting you to remove your shoes. They tell you to not come back. You then go and tell all your friends how idiotic and rude your friend is and urge them not to go there. SOUND FAMILIAR???

A simple "not for me" would have sufficed. But instead, you went out of your way to cut that website down as much as you could to show everyone how bad it is there. Almost to the point of trying to deter ANYONE from becoming a member there. Ridiculous behavior.

Patrick and myself are both members of that site. So I guess that makes us both bullies in your eyes. You so kindly put in one of your posts that since i am a member there and support them that i must be. Well, thank you for letting me know what kind of asshole i am. I appreciate it.

:fu:

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook