View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #6
PG tips

Re: New to GZ250bike.com

Actually, I prefer Lyons, I havent had PG tips in a while, now its Aldi/Lidl.
I just remember the adds from the 80's maybe even 90's , its appropriate for a mad house

My bike is a 250, not sure of the mpg yet, filled it up to the brim last time, just gonna wait till I need to switch to reserve, then top it up and record the mileage. I have a mph speedo, was thinking of changing to kmh, but probably stick on a tacho before then, thats the plan anyway.

I will put on a windshield eventually too,along with the other things I mentioned. I tried tucking in, but it only helps a bit, I've been told a windshield helps a bit. Handy to know someone around is good for getting stuff for the GZ, I'll have to get his contact details off you, maybe i can get him to post me stuff. I will probably look for a few things online too.
Portlaoise isnt too far reall, its all motorways down that far now, isn't it? I'd have to find another route, I'm still on my learner permit, so no m-way, test this year so need to get out and practice, the new rules don't apply to me as I had A/A1 ticked on my first learner permit when I started driving a car (old provisional licence years ago, but never got a bike).

Thanks all