Thread: New Ride
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 03:36 AM   #11
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo
Really, they are supposed to tie/snap to the saddlebag supports. Most of the time, they dont quite line up with the support. My Saddleman bags came with nylon shoelace string for that and i ended up cutting them off (one burned a mark into my pipe). Now i dont have supports on my bike, so they had to come off no matter what because of them dangling.

I tell you what though, you wont see those bags flapping in the wind. I wouldnt worry too much about not being able to snap/tie them down. Mine just rest against the bike and i've never had a problem with them moving while riding.

I would look into a Mustang seat for that bad boy too. Although that looks like a nice cushy seat unlike most stock bikes (my stock seat for example) .... Get out for atleast a 45 min ride and see how the butt burn is. If you get sore at all during that ride, an aftermarket seat is the best investment you could ever get. Pricey but worth every penny. I can go for hours and not feel like ive been sitting on a motorcycle once i get off.

Anyways, if you wanna BS about the bikes some more .. and have msn you can add me via dupntmotorsports@hotmail.com

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook

Login or Register to Remove Ads