View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 11:33 PM   #1
LilNinja77

Off-roading on the Ninja

In another post, I made reference to taking my Ninja 250 offroad a little....here are a few pics from todays little outing. :2tup:

This was fun....when most people talk about riding over railroad-tracks I don't think they mean quite like this :tongue:

It doesn't really look like it in the picture, but this section is all downhill and covered in sand.

If/when I ever get a GZ250, I'm sure it'll enjoy the same fun of being used/abused off the pavement......hmmm, you know I'd reaaaaaally love one of those brand new 09 KLX250S dual-sports....oh, dreams are so nice, aren't they?. Who knows, maybe if I cut down on my firearms I'd be able to afford one......but it's not like that's going to happen :lol: BTW, that's what I was doing today, going back to my private shooting range to pop off a few with the old six-gun.

Sorry if ya'll don't care to be looking at the Ninja instead of a GZ, but I just like hanging out on the forum and like to share experiences with everyone.....this is a very friendly forum after-all. Anyway, just goes to show that you don't have to hit the pavement to have fun!
Ride safe

~By a route obscure and lonely,
haunted by ill angels only~

Login or Register to Remove Ads