View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 03:57 PM   #38
Water Warrior 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzushee 350 View Post
Warrior I don't think I could live with out one. what happen to yours?
Had a nice well lighted and heated large double garage and home on 6.5 acres. Life's little speed bumps appeared and it all went away. Probably for the best though. A few years later I was retired and living in a much warmer climate. And totally debt free.
Dark underground parking will never be like a nice garage and I have named it the Bat Cave with good reason. After trying many methods of lighting providing light to work on bikes or the Ranger I settled on an LED light that clips to the beak of a baseball cap. Hands free and always pointing in the right direction.
The thing I miss most is having the tools all readily available in a garage and enough room to swing a cat or three. Apartment living isn't for everyone but I do like it in general. So far so good in this location after 8, almost 9 years and I can afford the rent.
With a portable table and tail gate of the truck I can usually keep tools sorted and never loose any. Still looking for another bike to tinker with. Was going to go see a GL 500 Silver Wing but I did not like the last email from the seller. A non answer to a question makes me suspicious and leary about something hidden.