View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #17
music man

In the summer, usually only wear T-shirt, jeans, boots, gloves-(not the protective kind) and Always my trusty helmet. winter time leather jacket, and the rest of what I just said other than I wear a better set of gloves.

I know that I could be more protected, but like alot of people have said on here it is all about weighing risks, and in the summer here it is not uncommon for it to be 105 degrees and be like 75-90 percent humidity, and I just can't make myself put on anymore clothes. I know I will probably regret it when I have road rash all over my body but I also have to weigh the risk of a heat stroke sitting in traffic (not really jokin about that).

So like alot of people on here alot smarter than me have said you just have to weigh the risks and decide how much risk is worth it to ya. Just like riding a motorcycle to begin with.

Later :rawk:

P.S. I know I ramble alot sometimes, but usually somewhere in the course of it I usually get to the point.