Thread: Lighting Issues
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 06:58 PM   #18
leonj2932

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantf View Post
If they work fine until you plug in the rear, the problem appears to be between the plug in point and the rear signals. Check everything again.
check everything again lol. i tore this dam bike completely apart and then reassembled it after giving up lol. but yeah im going to check everything again. it must be either the wires are bad or that connection has failed in some way. I have cleaned them to perfection , the contacts look brand new after i was done with them with no stripping whatsoever, yet when i plug them in everything stops functioning. Ive replaced all fuses as well. what could be causing this ?? should i disconnect the wires that lead to the turn signals from the harness and swap them out ?? so far i have only been disconnecting the turn signals from the wires themselves. (Un plugging the turn signals so they are free)(this includes the run signal post and its wire that leads to the connection wires. ) i have never pulled off the wires that connect to the harness if you get what i mean . also is there any way of taking the wires out of the turn signals ?? the black rubber part doesn't seem to be cable of disassemblying in order to connect a new wire to the bulb.