View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 02:07 PM   #30
bachelorb

Wellll..... the good news is is that the turn signals are fixed..... The bad news is is that it was none of the parts I ordered....

After hooking up the switch and it making no difference, I installed the new wiring harness. Installing the harness is not a hard job at all. I was being super careful and it probably took an hour total including the zip tying to secure it. But when I hit the turn signal switch it didn't matter. Still no working turn signals.

Since I already had gone through the whole back and middle, I concentrated on the front..... and the way I fixed was..... I hooked the front turn signals up wrong..... I accidentally hooked up the turn signal switch wire up to the front driving light wire, and both the right turn signals worked. Then I did the the same to the left and both the left turn signals worked.

As long as the driving lights were not functioning, all the turn signals worked..... so thats what I've done. I have no driving lights right now, but the turn signals work fine and I'm happy!!! Maybe in a couple of weeks after I get over this frustration, I'll try again. But for now, it's going to be like it's going to be.