View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #3
Easy Rider

Re: Etiquette & Guidelines Open Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlmd1
Sounds good to me. You obviously care about this site and have spend a fair amount of time thinking about this and writing it up in as clear and as direct as you can. I think practically all of us abide by these "rules" and if a conflict does come up on here, I don't think it is intentionally instigated by anyone as a direct attack on someone else, although it may seem to come off that way. To oversee this site (including reading all the posts everyday), takes a fair amount of time and energy. We are all in this together for the common good and I would like to be the first to commend you for your efforts in keeping this forum working as well as it does and for keeping us all together on the right track. Thanks. :2tup: :rawk: :biggrin:
:plus1:

And I think most of us realize that anybody can have a bad day and do/say things that you normally wouldn't. That is to be expected; it comes with the territorty and should be excused.

The problem IS with people who insist on defending bad actions. Thankfully that doesn't occur very often and usually resolves itself (one way or another) fairly quickly.

Thanks again to Dupo and Patrick for keeping things going. :2tup:

Login or Register to Remove Ads