View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 04:08 PM   #4
music man

Re: 14 tooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viirin
how fast realistically do you guys reckon you could go with a 14 tooth sprocket?
It would be very low geared making low gear all but useless.Plus as E.R. said very easy to over rev and blow up the engine.Also being geared low your would be spending all your time shifting up & down.

Ditto on all that and more, like has been mentioned you would have to basically start out in 2nd gear and it would probably be as short as first is now, you probably wouldnt even be able to use first gear if you were just going through a store parking lot or something.

On the other hand it would be interesting to know what 5th gear would be like with it, I would be willing to bet if you have big enough coins in your coin purse you could get a pretty good top end speed out of it (but like E.R. said, right before the engine blew into a million pieces).

Think of the G.Z. like a Tank, it was never intended to be fast, just dependable and bulletproof. :2tup: Of course that isn't really true anymore either cause they have tanks that will almost outrun the G.Z. :retard: