View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
New GZ250

Re: Friend or Foe Feature

[quote=Easy[center]positive[/center] Rider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Water Warrior":1b025xr3
Hmm. Writing in the past tense,,, does this mean you are leaving us or just going to ignore the folks you clash with ?
The timing of this is a little curious......seeing as how there have only been about 10 posts a week lately.......and the content has been pretty tame.

Wonder who got under his skin ? :popcorn:

(Maybe he won't see this post to respond !!)
:roll:[/quote:1b025xr3]

I just got really tired of a certain person who "I" feel over posts and in the past was really negative. I have taken a break for a few months posting but following the forum. While I was active on the forum I tried to respond in a positive manner to the as many of the posts as I could. Yes, you guys can be tuff on the new members at times, it seems there is a special elite group of you that are life long members and very much add to this forum. Please take into consideration of the newer members and try and be a little bit more positive in your approach. You old timers have a lot to add, I have learnt a lot from you guys. I feel I have things to add to making this site more informative but never really felt my input was appreciated. Yes, I was probably too sensitive, but please before you post think weather or not you are adding to this forum or a specific post in a positive manner. And yes I due understand we all screw up on occasion. On a very positive note, I really enjoy this site and feel I know many of You. Glad to see that the regulars stuck with the forum even thought most have graduated to bigger bikes!
:skeptical: