View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 11:17 AM   #29
bachelorb

I'm waiting on the wiring harness and switch to show up. Both should come in today. sooo while I'm waiting on the mail I'm going to answer "Why the GZ???"

Well..... A few years ago.... my wife and I sold our farm.... bought a large truck and trailer and set off to see America. We did that for a year when my wife came down with a rare disease and we had to settle in somewhere.

Move forward a year (.....and a new kidney.....), and we decided the travel bug had not been fully satisfied, so we bought a small motor home and have used that for the last year. Unfortunately with a motor home there is no separating the vehicle from the home, so whenever we wanted to see the sights, we'd unhook everything and then rehook when we returned... between that and making sure our pets were cool (....or warm....) when we were sightseeing got to be a hassle...

So here we are in the next step of the plan. We bought a small covered trailer and needed a lightweight bike to go with it (....and for me a project to keep from going crazy....).....so a GZ250.... We'll be pulling the traier behind the motor home with our mountain bikes, kayaks and the Suzuki.

of course now...... all this bike is doing is making me crazy!!! .......but hopefully this will all be straightened out in the next couple of days.....