View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 06:07 PM   #1
leonj2932

Oh No Electrical Problems

Hello all , I am currently having lighting issues with my 2007 gz250 . I used my emergency lights after getting lost and after turning the bike back on all turn signals wear dead . and the turn signal indicator light (the small green one) was no longer working. First of all all my lights except headlight and rear brake light (only when brakes are applied ) still function. This means that my brake light will only light up if i apply the brake . Is that normal ?? I remember it always on before. none of my turning lights work . or stay on at any time. So i replaced all the turning light bulbs with bulbs from autozone, the front turning signals are now always lit up . The rear turning signals still will not function even with new bulbs !! and the turning light switch to indicate which way I am going doesn't seem to work . I push the switch left or right and neither the front or rear turn signals flash. Can you guys please help me? I have searched endlessly and have found no answer to this problem. I cant ride my motorcycle anymore because i use it to commute and i cant possible keep risking riding at night without any form of lighting in the back . Please help , dont just refer to other forums , unless you provide a link . Also battery has been tested and runs fine so thats not the issue. Thank you all in advance

Login or Register to Remove Ads