View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 08:36 AM   #1
Rionna

Good bye to The Beast

Hi All,
Well, after 3 years and a move to a warmer climate, I parted ways with my baby "The Beast." I responded to an online post for someone looking for a 250 cc bike for their son. This Saturday, the adoptive family came to take a look. The Beast was all shiny and was looking awesome. They came prepared to haggle, but noticed how well maintained he was and made a reasonable offer. The new rider's eyes were all glazed and happy. I remember that look and knew I had made the right decision. The Beast would be in good hands.
A short time later, there I stood outside, prepared to ride, gear on, helmet in hand, with nothing to ride. So what did I do, jumped in my Jeep, drove to the dealership I'd been stalking for a while, and bought me a new baby. His name is "Flash", he's a beautiful Victory Cross Country. I'm missing the Beast because there's nothing like your first bike. But, I am excited about bonding with my new baby. I told the new owner how great this forum is. You guys are awesome, and were invaluable to me as a new rider and owner of a GZ250. I appreciate all of your advice and encouragement. Ride On! :rawk:

Login or Register to Remove Ads