View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #9
LilNinja77

I'm living in Blacksburg now, for school. It's a bit of a difference from home. I left a 350 acre farm and now am in an apartment....... :??: But it's only for a year, so I'm trying not to stress on it. I'm without my Ninja for now, she stayed back home; and of course there are more than a few beautiful bike roads out here......nice twisty mountain backroads. At the moment my 2 wheel fun is going to be limited to pedal-power, which isn't too bad considering how bicycle friendly Blacksburg is....Huckleberry Trail is freaking great!

And of course I've already spotted 2 or 3 other Ninja 250's in the city, and I don't have mine with me! Haven't seen any GZ250's yet, though I've seen a couple Rebels and a Virago 250. Actually this morning I saw a STUNNING Yamaha (think it was an 1100) with a black/purple paint job that could only bring one response :drool: :drool: :drool: For a brief moment I thought of becoming a bike thief :roll: , but then realized the owner was standing right there holding a large air-tool (the bike was parked outside a garage) and thought better of the idea :neener:
Ride safe

~By a route obscure and lonely,
haunted by ill angels only~