View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #8
Easy Rider

Re: Toy Hauler Loading, Towing and other $hit that can go wr

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaine
The ramp looks like you can ride in,no problem.
The problem might come in, however with deciding whether to let the bike intrude into the "kitchen" OR to wrassle it around so that it sits sideways. Sitting sideways in it's assigned slot would seem to be the obvious answer.......when there is a wife involved......but it seems to me that getting the Strat oriented that way might be a LOT more difficult (and dangerous) than it might appear. With that in mind, I would suggest the GZ for the first "test load". How good or bad that goes might determine which one you actually take.

Is there no door or partition seperating the "Toy section" from the living quarters ?? Gasoline vapors ??

If there is NOT a seperating "wall" then carrying the bike with the front wheel where the folding table goes wouldn't be much of a problem, I guess, as unloading the bike would seem to be a necessary first step RIGHT after stopping.

BUT then......that means leaving the bike outside overnight in un-familiar territory.

I will be VERY interested is hearing how this turns out ...............'cause the thought has crossed my mind of getting a self-contained version for a summer of Nascar/Outlaws chasin'. That thought hasn't been conveyed to the spouse yet though. :whistle: