Thread: Some changes
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #53
blaine

Re: Some changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannylightning
i just have to say i still have the reflectors on my bike, i never even thought about them being on my bike till i read this post so i went out and looked to see if i had any, of course i do and i am too lazy to pull them off so i guess they are going to stay. the ones on the front look like i would needs do take some parts off to remove the bracket that holds them on.

to be honest reflectors are a good safety feature, bikes are small and hard to see something reflecting back in a drivers face might only be a slight bit of help to let them know you are there but it might help out.

or you could just get a super bring led kit like i did, mine is really bring and lights up the ground and the side of my bike quite well at night, something like that is going to be way more noticeable that a few messily reflectors

if there is no law against led lighting kits in your state, and make sure you check so see if any colors are illegal, some states red and blue are illegal cus they are the color of emergency vehicles. in ohio as long as they don't flash, pulsate or change color and they are pointed towards the ground and not shining in some ones yese they are legal.[youtube:28i8k2qk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZBWKxPvs88[/youtube:28i8k2qk]
Great video Danny.Love the music.

Login or Register to Remove Ads