View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 12:08 PM   #53
vikz250

Re: Thinking about life after GZ..already..

I like the orange/red looking sporty better than the gray, its newer ,less miles,some add ons and $800 cheaper too..
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsidegz
Hey vik, which do you like better? The first one you posted (what color is that one, gray? silver? I never know). Or do you like this 2nd one better (the red one)? Looks like this second one comes with some handy stuff like a luggage rack and crash bars and maybe even a little more chrome (? --- can't quite tell). But is that other one still available for $500 less ($5,500?). You can probably add the rack and crash bars yourself for less than $500. I think, maybe. Ok, not sure. Well, either way, if you go for one of them, hope the price and financing works out for you! New bikes are exciting.

side note: I rode the GZ to the grocery store for the first time since purchasing the Vulcan today. Still a nice little scoot. But I must say, it definitely felt like I was riding a little scooter (on the GZ) now after putting a couple hundred miles on the Vulcan. But it felt good to be on it again. And I removed the windshield (Hellfire Slipstreamer went on the Vulcan) and I kinda like this new look on my GZ. It's got a nice little mini-Road King look to it. LOL.

Login or Register to Remove Ads