Thread: Honda CTX
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 10:37 PM   #47
Water Warrior 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Street Rider View Post
I experience the same frustration being retired also. When I work on a project, invariably I need a part or component and find that no one has it in stock and then I wait for my order praying they send the right one the first time.

When you finish outfitting your new ride, post lots of pics. That looks like a nifty bike online.
Must be an old age thing. I sometimes get an idea but really haven't a clue how to get started on it. So I just browse all the shelves in a big box hardware and most of the time I get an idea purculating in my mind about how to go about it with odds and ends on the shelves. One of the older fellows at Home Depot asked if he could help me. I said I was looking for an idea. He said he knew that feeling very well.

Pics? Hmm, haven't done any since the forum changed hands and I lost the easy way to post pics. I honestly haven't a clue how to post now and the only time I tried it was an exercise in frustration for my stone age head. That said, if you really want pics in the future you can sent your email address directly to me and I can forward pics straight to you. You can post them here for everyone or not. The choice would be yours.

I used to get a kick out of posting pics of Lynda's GZ and the stuff I did to it. I had a lot of fun with doing stuff and she had all the fun riding the bike anywhere it was pointed.