View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 06:15 AM   #12
music man

Re: Want to Buy: Broken Suzuki OEM Windshield

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanmcorcoran
(Also, stay away from those dirt hauling trucks if you have 'em where you ride. All kinds of crap is constantly coming off the back of them, breaking windshields, dinging your glasses, scaring the crap out of you. The damn things shouldn't be legal on the freeway.)

I will tell you what pisses me off, I don't know about where you live but in Arkansas, all those trucks have big signs on the back of them stating that if something flies off of their vehicle and damages your car they are not responsible for it!!

Its like how the F@#k do you get away with that? I promise you if I am driving a regular Pick-up truck and something flies out of the back of it and impales someones vehicle, either me or my insurance company would have to pony up some dough if the people reported it. It would not be that hard to make those trucks where they wouldn't loose projectiles off of them every five seconds, And don't even get me started on the 18 wheelers hauling wood chips, I don't see how they have a load left by the time they get where they are going, its like they are firing a gatlin gun full of wood chips when you get behind one, I have replaced many a windshield because of those damn things.