Thread: SOLAS anyone?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #4
LilNinja77

Okies, here are some pics for you. In the first one, you'll see my 3 lockable hard-boxes (two 8 gallon and one 24 gallon Action Packer.......wal-mart is a cheap bikers' best friend :tongue: ) with different designs of SOLAS tape on them, with no flash from the camera. The second photo is with flash.....quite a difference IMO

the third has one of the smaller tail-boxes mounted for use, and shows my dot-design :cool: This particular picture does not have the rear-lights on, but the tape is still visible when they are.

In the fourth pic we have the three boxes again, with the front-fairing beside them (you can see the fairing-reflector just above the bikes' front-forks), and my EX250. Usually I keep the fairings on, but I got the urge to ride naked again :rawk: .....wait, I mean the bike is naked, not me :blush: Yes I have lots of stickers on her, and yes she looks a bit different from a stock bike; which is just the way I like it.

And finally in the last pic you have a frontal-shot that shows the mirrors as well

If anyone has any questions/comments about the tape, my luggage, or my bike, feel free.
Ride safe

~By a route obscure and lonely,
haunted by ill angels only~