View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
b1pig

Icon leather jacket $200...

... shipped to USPS, USA address.

I got it second hand last summer. I dont like it. I find that i'm more of a textile jacket-kinda-guy. it's broken in, only missing one smap on right wrist. leather is NOT torn... snap just separated at the center rivet. should be simple replacement, but i got the wrong snap to replace it with. i havent thought about it till today, but Icon may sent a replacement as a courtesy if asked....
no road rash. standard shoulder/elbow/back CE padding. no liner... but i wore it on a 120 mile ride in January here in GA when the temps dropped into the 40's, I started to feel it on the shoulders a little after the sun dipped below the trees. its a good heavy grade leather jacket. it just feels too big for me once i'm on the bike.

as stated... i got it second hand. i've worn it riding both my bike (ZX7) and the wife's GZ. i think it was intended for a more upright riding position than the ZX7 allows and i confirmed this riding her bike. doesnt wear well on a crotch-rocket. It doesnt fit the wife, either.. soooo....

PM or email.
b1pig@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Billy

Login or Register to Remove Ads