View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 04:16 PM   #5
Water Warrior 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marauder1313 View Post
You said it water warrior, bigger displacement = the quicker you'll get back home. And lets face it, no one is hurrying to get back home

Its got a few weird noises now lol, but she still runs. Who knows, maybe ill end up doing a top end rebuild to learn how to do it. Or even put a clutch in to learn how to do that. But yea, exactly, it doesnt owe me anything. Any miles I put on it now is just gravy.
It isn't so much getting back home sooner but the ease of tackling headwinds and various road conditions. That was the prime reason went for the M50 as an upgrade. More power but not massive power that rarely gets used. Lynda powered through headwinds at 75-80 mph with ease.
Her biggest and likely only complaint with the GZ was having to think ahead so far to gauge the terrain for long gradual grades that slowed the bike. I think her main reason for the M50 was due to being stopped by a LEO on the highway for going too slow. Headwinds and uphill, not a friend of the GZ. That was really a funny day...............for me.

Login or Register to Remove Ads