Thread: Gw 250
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #15
CMS

Gw 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plavanchy View Post
Anybody have experience with the new gw250-looks good and I like the fuel injection
Got one in my garage now. Have had it a week,weather is bad now ,only rode for 30+ miles so far. This was the first and only one I've seen since the Jan. 2013 motorcycle show in Cleveland, Ohio. Black in color [only color for 2013] has 17 inch wheels ,weighs 403lb, but not really noticible at least to me. Great uprite riding position and comfortable seat. Love the FI, have it on the TU also. The 6 speed is very smooth and should have been on the GZ, disc brakes front and back at last, great gauges all eletronic, even has a gear indicater so you know what gear your currently in. Tach is analog and very legible.Over all in the short ride, it was very smooth running/riding and had a nice sound to the exhaust ,not loud but nice and felt very sprited. I didn't run it hard on the way home, but I'm anxious to ride more [waiting on decent weather]. It still is a 250 but, its, FI, water cooled,six speed,disc brakes 3.5 gal tank, mag type wheels,adj rear shock, great seat and a center stand and rear rack are ava. On back order at the present but ava. It's not a race bike but it has everthing I wanted on a 250. I prefer singles but the engine appears to be smooth ,I like it so far. The reviews claim 80+ mph, not tested that as yet, but I'm happy at 55/65mph. I hit a car in the earlier days on a 100cc bike at 30/35 mph. I not sure I could survive a high speed crash in todays speeds [ EMT 21 Years] Don't like freeways, even in the car. I ride the secondry roads has much as possible all the time. I can see a lot of trips coming on this bike. terry

2017 Yamaha R -3 White
2013 Suzuki GW250 Black
FSSNOC # 4953

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by CMS; 12-05-2013 at 03:21 PM.