View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 02:28 PM   #27
RamAir

Re: Need help Ran bike dri!!! OF OIL!

Very true ummm ruffsutt (sorry hard to call someone that LOL) I plan on when summer comes to pull it apart and see whats what. but I would have also dameged the cylinder wall and need new barings. Like I said on other threads I am looking at becomeing a auto mehcanic and will be building a few motors from the ground up in a few years since I some major project plans. But yes I get what you are telling me. Also if I was gonna keep the bike for much longer I would do so much. But next year I plan on moving up since insurance will be cheaper. If I can keep it in the family I will but if not oh well. I will not look foward to that cuz its makin me sad. But just a few more plans for the bike for the last two years it will be just fine for me! And this engine was cheaked over by my mechanic (I changed the motor with a buddy of mine and myself). and he said its just great. Great compretion and runs perfect! It will last for many years since now I will be takin better care of this motor. And do my checks far more often.