Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 07:50 PM   #1
Stilkikn

Hello

Hi folks, I'm 71 years young and make my home in Missouri. I'm presently going through my second childhood. I've owned several bikes over the years but hadn't ridden for about 20 years. Then my granddaughter that lives with us talked me into buying her a bike. I found a nice little XR100 and bought it for her. Of course I had to take it for a test ride (or 2 or 3.) before handing her the keys. Anyway after about ten seconds on it my love of bikes was rekindled. Shortly after that I pulled my old Yamaha DT 360 out of the barn where it had been sitting for decades and started restoring it. That project is coming along good and hope to have it going sometime this spring. In the meantime a nice looking GZ 250 popped up on the internet for an incredibliy low price. I went to look at it today, it has no battery, an oil leak of unknown origin, very rusty front rim, and wouldn't start...so of course I bought it. Hauled it home in a cold rain, parked it under a roof, dried it off and here I am.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Suzuki-GZ250-2003(2b).jpg (50.5 KB, 8 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads