Thread: Suuki GW250
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 09:20 AM   #9
CMS

Grin Gw250

Got one, excellent bike for a 250. The weight everyone seems to bring up is not even a factor IMHO. Very smooth and comfortable. Disk brakes all around ,6 speed ,water cooled, FI, desent seat, 3 .4 gal tank, 17 in. tires and mag style wheels, really like this bike,quality is great. I feel it's a great bargin for the price. loved my GZ, but this bike has everything the GZ needed. Added a rear rack and Givi top case [30L] plus center stand [that should be standard eqt. ] and added red rim tape to break up all the black. Black is the only color for the US. All bikes in US are 2013's no 14's were expored here. I really wish Suzuki would change that, they are also avalibale in white, red, and blue in other countries. The US has the naked model but China has an S model with a half fairing and full windshield [2014 model] and I'v seen pictures of a 2015 model with full lower fairings ,looks pretty good [baby GXR]. Not a race bike but still has enough power for me , it is still a 250. MPG so far is in the mid /high 60s and I'v only have 900 miles on it. I have other bikes [VStrom 650 and a TU250X] but the GW get ridden the most. For those who enjoy smaller bikes I feel this is a great choice [price /quality/performance] at least for me. Also does have after market avaliable accessories. CMS

2017 Yamaha R -3 White
2013 Suzuki GW250 Black
FSSNOC # 4953