Thread: Honda CTX
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 10:26 PM   #30
Water Warrior 2

Sure is quiet around here lately.

Still haven't been out for a ride on the bike. I'm gonna blame Bush and the weatherman. Rain and more rain.

No windshield installed due to a couple missing parts that were delivered today. Also got a Battery Tender quick coupler for the bike. Still waiting for my LED driving lights too. And(drum roll)there is a Honda centerstand that fits the CTX. Gotta get me one of those. ................Here is the ugly part. Everything I have ordered or will order is in the U.S. or Japan. Paid for in U.S. dollars. Considering the tanked Can. dollar I'm going to be hurting for a short time. I'll just let Master Card do the conversion and wait for their statment.

Also will be getting some Grip Puppies for the handlebars. They are the foam sleeves that fit over the OEM grips to make them larger. Had them before on the Vstrom and liked them a lot. No more clenched grip on the smaller 7/8ths bars.

So that is the latest news in my little wide spot on the road. One road in and one road out. But really great twisties for all to enjoy.

Time to get back to my computer games now. Later.