Thread: Honda CTX
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 07:33 PM   #7
Water Warrior 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantf View Post
Mind you, that just reminded me of the screwballs and nutters we used to have on the old forum. E.R. for one, (you'll know who I mean) Remember - he had to be banned. I agree, it's much more peaceful now.
Heh heh. ER is still around on another forum. He is a bit better and not so snarly as he was before. Near as I can figure retired life and a new location did wonders for him. Also, I think the other site trimmed his horns a bit too. He is generally much more civil. It is so strange(to me anyway) that a person can be a PITA online and yet be so personable as folks have mention after meeting him.

Getting back to the new bike. A friend is going to ride it back here for me when the weather allows in a few weeks. I haven't ridden in 3.5 years now and my skills are surely not up to dealing with Vancouver traffic. He is a safe experienced rider who I can trust with a bike or my Ranger for that matter. Also his opinion of riding the bike will be a bonus. We just talked about that today so he is probably online studying the bike and getting familiar with it.