View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 09:57 AM   #18
Goose51683

Well to be honest I'm not sure what to do. I think I'm going to take up building and modifying bikes since I think this is what I love most out of these things. My wife is absolutely terrified about me riding and I cna't blame her, she's lost several friends in the past years.

I will continue to stick around here as I think another geezer would be a fun build.

I was going to get on today and update my original post as well as send out some PMs to those I have discussed the issue with in the past but so you know my head bolts apparently were not torqued down tight enough and my valves we out of adjustment. The mechanic said I was losing all of my compression there. I'm fairly sure everything was properly tightened initially but regardless she's running now.

We are currently looking to sell our house and the next one will have ample shop space so you can all expect to hear from me here again. Hopefully I will be set up to do something with a little more finesse than this last bike.

I'm putting a new seat on my current geezer and finishing up a couple project before I sell it so i will post pictures of that as well. I actually haven't put it out there that I'm selling it yet but I've already had 2 unsolicited offers.