Thread: Erm, Hi Folks!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 06:11 AM   #1
ImaginativeFig

Erm, Hi Folks!

The other day I was hanging out at a (sorta) bike shop, missing Cooter when I suddenly had a jolt of guilt realizing that I don't think I ever said anything before falling off the forum...
In December Cooter actually got hit in a parking lot, bending at least one of the forks a bit, but otherwise not too bad, that was actually on graduation day. Then it was a flurry of packing, a ill-fated road trip across country (taking and breaking 3 different cars), and a couple of farewell tours before grabbing my bags and heading off to Tanzania for the Peace Corps. We're not even allowed to ride as passengers on motorcycles here, but I occasionally hang out with mechanics and alternatingly stand in awe of and wince at their work-with-what-you got middle of nowhere Africa solutions.
Coot's unfortunately sitting in disuse in my mom's carport, as far as I know. Before he got hurt, there was some talk of my mom learning to ride and riding him, but again, as far as I know, she hasn't gotten around to fixing him. :/

Sooo... how're things with you people?

Login or Register to Remove Ads